posted by Jeremiah - Co Owner @ 2:14am, Tuesday 25 March 2014 - Rating: 24.
Is your Windows 8 running Slow?
The Once Defrag In The Start Menu Is Not Gone Just Changed.
These steps will help you defrag your windows 8
- Start Up Your Windows 8 To The Start Tiles
(This Is The Start Menu)
- Place Mouse In Top Right Corner To Display The Search Tool
(The Mouse Hover In Top Right Corner Displays A Few Tools)
- Search For dfrgui.exe
- Open dfrgui.exe
- Select The C: Drive and Click Optimize
- Wait A Few Hours And your Done.
Note: This defragment will help with general slowness to some degree. There could be many more problems with your windows 8 machine.
- Viruses - Our Downloads Section Has Malware Bytes That Is One Of The Best Tools To Remove Virues
- Windows errors - Software Errors Can Cause Massive Slowness
- Try: Mouse To Lower Left Corner and Right Click
- Brings Up Administrator Menu Pannel And Select Event Viewer
- There The System Logs And Application Logs Can Show You Errors
Any Questions You Can Post Them Here Or E-mail To : Admin@nubdtech.com
- Or Hard Drive Space
- Processor Speed
- To View This Fallow Steps 1 and 2 and then search msinfo32.exe
- Windows 8 To Run Best Needs A Dual Core Processor and atleast 3 gb of memory and 80 gb hard drive. Does yours Match?
- Network Errors
You Must Be Logged In To Rate This Article